Our people are the heart of Bristan Group, so we can achieve our mission: “to deliver the most desirable, value for money products and an extraordinary customer experience”
Everyone in the team plays an essential role in helping us to achieve this mission and living by our SHINE values too; Straightforward, Helpful, Innovation, No limits to Customer Service, and Empower and Engage.
It’s an exciting time to join Bristan Group and we have huge ambitions to grow and retain our leadership in the market. Our people are fundamental in this success. We believe that people come to work to do their very best and in return we will invest in you to ensure that you always feel valued and part of the team.
At the heart of our business is a commitment to being a great place to work. We measure this every year by taking part in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for survey. We’re delighted to announce we achieved position 61 on the list.
We are also extremely proud to have achieved number 34 out of 75 Midlands based companies.
Jeremy Ling, comments: “We began doing the Best Companies survey back in 2010, with the aim of benchmarking the success of our Great Place to Work strategy. I am incredibly proud that by continually asking our employees for feedback and by putting in structured action plans to make improvements, we have risen up the rankings in 2018. In addition we are incredibly proud to have achieved the Gold standard in Investors in People, a national standard which sets a level of good practice for the development of our people, linked to business goals. In our recent assessment we were praised in the following:
• Exceptional people focused culture driven by strong values and ethics
• Strong team spirit and camaraderie
• Strong values around life balance strategies demonstrated by a commitment to family first
• Clear visions and structured strategic plans
• Embedded approach to customer service, focused on internal as well as external customers, resulting in effective collaboration between teams
• Encouragement and focus on continuous improvement through new ideas and different ways of working
• Extensive evaluation of the impact of people management
• Extensive range of learning and development opportunities from dedicated internal training and external accreditations where appropriate
And you don’t have to take our word for it…here’s some of our employees comments about what it is like to work at Bristan Group…
“The culture, values and people here make it a fantastic place to work. There is a real sense of unity within the business, at all levels. Everyone is dedicated to continuously improve what we do and understand the benefits.” “From the top to the bottom, everyone is able to have their say and I feel that they are listened to. We are kept up to date with information, not just regarding our role, but the rest of the business.”
“The people that I work with are all truly amazing, especially my fellow team colleagues, whom I love & couldn’t ask for better people within the team.”